Farmers' perceptions and adoption of a "push-pull" technology for control of cereal stemborers and striga weed in western Kenya
- Agricultural Communications Documentation Center (ACDC)
- Wanyama, J.W. (main author), Amudavi, D.M. (author), Khan, Z.R. (author), Njuguna, E.M. (author), Midega, C.A.O. (author), Pickett, J.A. (author)
- Publication Date:
- Agricultural Communications Documentation Center, Funk Library, University of Illinois Box: 185
- Subject Term:
- adoption, crops, demonstrations, diffusion, extension, extension agents, extension communication, farmer attitudes, farmers, farming methods, field days, information sources, interpersonal communication, journals, Kenya, meetings, non-governmental organizations, pest management, radio, radio programs, small farms
- Pages 358-370 in proceedings of the 23rd annual meeting of the Association for International Agricultural and Extension Education, Polson, Montana, May 20-24, 2007.