Guide to Common Mushrooms of British Columbia
- Field Guides (FLDG)
- Robert J. Bandoni (main author), Adam F. Szczawinski (author)
- Publication Date:
- Rev. ed. Victoria, British Columbia: British Columbia Provincial Museum
- Library, University of Illinois
- Subject Term:
- NORTH AMERICA, WESTERN, Mushrooms
- 200 species; color photos; keys; descriptions include season, edibility, and comments; also includes recipes and mushroom poisoning symptoms.
242p. (Handbook of the British Columbia Provincial Museum, 24).