DeKalb County Unified Comprehensive Plan
- City Planning and Landscape Architecture (CPLA)
- Dekalb County Regional Planning Commission
- Publication Date:
- City Planning & Landscape Architecture Reference and Resource Center, Funk Library, University of Illinois
- Related Item:
- APA IL Chapter Planning Documents – Annual Awards
- Subject Term:
- Population, Land Use, Employment, Regional Planning, Community Development, Transportation, DeKalb County, Illinois
- Nomination form and submission materials for 2004 APA Illinois Chapter Annual Awards.
2004 Award Winner: Plan
Includes submission material for the 2004 ILAPA Award Program and 5 attachments. These attachments include: #1 DeKalb County Unified Comprehensive Plan; #2 Background Detail of the DeKalb County Regional Planning Commission; #3 Sample Intergovernmental Agreement to Create the DeKalb County Regional Planning Commission; #4 Sample Municipal Plan; #5 Ordinance Adopting a Unified Comprehensive Plan of DeKalb County.