Chouteau Island Master Plan
- City Planning and Landscape Architecture (CPLA)
- Parsons Harland Bartholomew & Associates (main author), Chouteau Island Coordination Team
- Publication Date:
- City Planning & Landscape Architecture Reference and Resource Center, Funk Library, University of Illinois
- Related Item:
- APA IL Chapter Planning Documents – Annual Awards
- Subject Term:
- Sustainable development, Environmental protection, Park development, Watershed, Mississippi River, Habitat conservation, Parks, Recreation areas - Public use, Chouteau Island, Confluence Greenway, Restoration ecology
- Nomination form and submission materials for 2003 APA Illinois Chapter Annual Awards.
2003 Award Winner: Plan Implementation
Included with master plan: ILAPA 2003 Awards Program Nomination Form (nominator: Ed Crow); submission materials, copies of newspaper articles, and a brochure "Chateau Island: A Place Apart."