Workbook for Successful Redevelopment: An Idea and Resource Guide for Building in Established Neighborhoods
- City Planning and Landscape Architecture (CPLA)
- Community First
- Publication Date:
- City Planning & Landscape Architecture Reference and Resource Center, Funk Library, University of Illinois
- Related Item:
- APA IL Chapter Planning Documents – Annual Awards
- Subject Term:
- City Planning, Community Development, Urban, Naperville, Illinois, Buildings--Repair and reconstruction
- Nomination form and submission materials for 2002 APA Illinois Chapter Annual Awards.
2002 Award Winner: Special or Unique Community Initiative
Nomination and Submission Form for the 2002 Illinois Chapter Annual Awards, Nominator: Wendy Yaksich and Allison Laff. Included: Nomination and submission form, criteria statement, letter of support from the City of Naperville Planning Services Team, 2 newspaper article copies and the workbook.