Kane County Rustic Roads Program
- City Planning and Landscape Architecture (CPLA)
- Kane County Development Department (main author)
- City Planning & Landscape Architecture Reference and Resource Center, Funk Library, University of Illinois
- Related Item:
- APA IL Chapter Planning Documents – Annual Awards
- Subject Term:
- Recreation, Roads, Transportation Planning, Transportation, Automotive, Environmental protection, Kane County, Illinois, Historic preservation, Scenic byways
- Nomination form and submission materials for 2002 APA Illinois Chapter Annual Awards.
2002 Award Honorable Mention: Plan Implementation
2002 Illinois Chapter Annual Awards Nomination and Submission Form attached to materials. Nominator: Sam Santell, Director, Planning Division. Materials Included: For Implementation of a Plan - The Kane County Rustic Roads Program; 2020 Transportation Plan - Kane County, Illinois; Rustic Roads Program Nomination Form; Everybody Needs Beauty (brochure; Kane County Rustic Roads 2002 Calendar.