Will County Land Resource Management Plan
- City Planning and Landscape Architecture (CPLA)
- Will County Land Use Department, Planning Division (main author)
- Publication Date:
- City Planning & Landscape Architecture Reference and Resource Center, Funk Library, University of Illinois
- Related Item:
- APA IL Chapter Planning Documents – Annual Awards
- Subject Term:
- Population, Land Use, Growth, Development, Regional Planning, Transportation, Automotive, Environmental protection, Open Space Preservation, Will County, Illinois, Agricultural Preservation
- Nomination form and submission materials for 2002 APA Illinois Chapter Annual Awards.
2002 Award Honorable Mention: Plan
2002 Illinois Chapter Annual Awards Nomination Form attached to a packet of materials. Nominator: Tyson Warner. Materials include: formal nomination letter (April 4, 2002); Land Resource Management Plan Update: Activities Summary (April 2002 brochure); Policy Gateway; Forms & Concepts Handbook; Open Space Element; Will County Land Resource Management Plan: Issues White Paper (March 6, 2001); Will County Land Resource Management Plan: Community Participation Summary to Date (March 9, 2001); Will County Land Resource Management Plan: Open Space Inventory and Analysis (March 5, 2001); Will County Land Resource Management Plan: Development Demand and Capacity Analysis (March 2, 2001).