Springfield Regional/Urban Design Assistance Team
- City Planning and Landscape Architecture (CPLA)
- City of Springfield, Illinois; American Institute of Architects; R/UDAT
- Publication Date:
- City Planning & Landscape Architecture Reference and Resource Center, Funk Library, University of Illinois
- Related Item:
- APA IL Chapter Planning Documents – Annual Awards
- Subject Term:
- City Planning, Downtown Revitalization, Transportation Planning, Community Development, Central business districts, Springfield, Illinois, Historic preservation
- Nomination form and submission materials for 2002 APA Illinois Chapter Annual Awards.
2002 Award Honorable Mention: Planning Program, Project or Tool
2002 Illinois Chapter Annual Awards Nomination and Submission Form is attached. Nominator: Jeremy W. Lochirco, City Planner. Several documents are included with the submission: a few articles from The State Journal Register, Feb. 10, 2002 and one identified as from the June 29,2001 edition; an article from the March 30, 2001 Springfield Business Journal; New Directions for Downtown Springfield: Preserving the Past and Guiding the Future; New Directions for Downtown Springfield RUDAT: Daily Itinerary, Project Team Version; R/UDAT: Springfield, AIA 2002.