Calumet Area Land Use Plan
- City Planning and Landscape Architecture (CPLA)
- City of Chicago, Department of Planning and Development (main author), In partnership with: City of Chicago Department of Environment; Calumet Area Industrial Commission; Openlands Project; Southeast Chicago Development Commission
- Publication Date:
- City Planning & Landscape Architecture Reference and Resource Center, Funk Library, University of Illinois
- Related Item:
- APA IL Chapter Planning Documents – Annual Awards
- Subject Term:
- City Planning, Land Use, Economic Development, Chicago, Illinois, Tax Increment Financing, Recreation areas--Public use, Open Space Preservation, Calumet Region, Industrial Revitalization, Habitat conservation
- Nomination form and submission materials for 2002 APA Illinois Chapter Annual Awards.
2002 Award Winner: Plan
Attached is the 2002 Illinois Chapter Annual Awards Nomination and Submission Form. Nominator: Marilyn Engwall, Industrial Project Manager.