Smart Growth Portfolio - Building a Regional Framwork
- City Planning and Landscape Architecture (CPLA)
- Northeastern Illinois Planning Commission
- Publication Date:
- City Planning & Landscape Architecture Reference and Resource Center, Funk Library, University of Illinois
- Related Item:
- APA IL Chapter Planning Documents – Annual Awards
- Subject Term:
- Housing, Employment, Zoning, Economy, Land Development, Economic Development, Tax Increment Financing, Transportation Planning, Natural Resources, Commercial development, Central business districts, Manufacturing, Industry, Diversity, Intergovernmental relations, Agriculture--Illinois, Local transit
- Nomination form and submission materials for 2003 APA Illinois Chapter Annual Awards.
2003 Award Honorable Mention: Public Education
Illinois APA Chapter 2003 Award Submitttal. Nominated by John Paige. There are eight brochures that are part of the Smart Growth Portfolio: Achieving Balance: Jobs and Housing (Oct. 2001); A View of Economic Activity (Sept. 2002); Diversity and Inclusiveness (Sept. 2002); Enhancing Main Streets and Town Centers (Dec 2002); Guiding Development to Protect Our Natural Resources (Oct. 2001); Intergovernmental Planning & Cooperation (Oct. 2001); Managing Development to Protect Agriculture (Oct. 2001); and Transit-Oriented Development (Jan. 2001).