« Previous | of | Next »
Talking conservation: what we say/what the public hears
- Agricultural Communications Documentation Center (ACDC)
- Publication Date:
- USA: Natural Resources Conservation Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Washington, D.C.
- Agricultural Communications Documentation Center, Funk Library, University of Illinois Box: 163
- Subject Term:
- appeals (message), concepts, conservation, consumer attitudes, consumers, environment, environmental communication, environmental quality, information needs, knowledge, knowledge level, message content, natural resource management, public attitudes, water
- Communications Research Report. 27 pages., Focus group report prepared for the National Association of Conservation Districts, Natural Resources Conservation Service and the National Association of State Conservation Agencies. Executive summary on file in print formj and available online at www.ssi.nrcs.usda.gov/publications/2_Tech_Reports/T016a_focusexec.html.