City meets country in the Columbus Dispatch: an Ohio metropolitan newspaper's treatment of land-use issues
- Agricultural Communications Documentation Center (ACDC)
- Tucker, Mark (main author), Whaley, Sherrie (author)
- Conference paper
- Publication Date:
- Agricultural Communications Documentation Center, Funk Library, University of Illinois Box: 113
- Related Item Details:
- 20 pages
- Subject Term:
- agricultural news, community development, conservation, coverage, land management, land use, message content, newspapers, rural-urban communication
- Presented at the U.S. Agricultural Communicators' Congress,25 July 2000, Washington, D.C.
The Research Special Interest Group, Agricultural Communicators in Education (ACE), 25 July 2000, Washington, D.C.