How triggering events affect mass media coverage and source use concerning genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in Britain and the United States
- Agricultural Communications Documentation Center (ACDC)
- Abbott, Eric A. (main author), Lucht, Tracy (author)
- Publication Date:
- Agricultural Communications Documentation Center, Funk Library, University of Illinois
- Related Item Details:
- page 77-94
- Subject Term:
- biotechnology, coverage, food safety, information sources, media gatekeepers, news media, newspaper, risk communication, genetic engineering, UK
- Also includes discussant remarks in Session III Discussant comments by Robert Agunga at page 122-124, Proceedings of the Agricultural Communicators in Education (ACE): Research Paper Presentations, 25 July 2000, Washington, D.C.
The Research Special Interest Group, Agricultural Communicators in Education (ACE), 25 July 2000, Washington, D.C.